If you're looking to send flowers or gifts internationally, it's helpful to know about any geographic and cultural differences. 1-800-Flowers.com is here to make your gifting experience quick, easy, and hassle-free with these tips for sending internationally!
- Be conscious of time zone differences.
- Know that holidays in other countries may be celebrated on different days than in the U.S. Click here to view our holiday calendar
- Plan to send your gift at least a few days ahead of the day you need it to arrive so that your gift is sure to be received on time.
- Gather specific delivery information and calculate any extra international charges. For instance, rural or hard-to-find locations or expedited shipping may require additional charges.
- Delivery schedules may vary in different countries, however, most flower and gift deliveries usually take two to three days.
- Deliveries require more time if the order is placed on a public holiday.
- Make sure you have the correct address and spellings for recipient, street, city and province names. You may find the following resource helpful: address lookup (Select Country from drop down menu, and select your destination country).
- Always use 1-800-Flowers.com to place your international orders. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means that your flowers and gifts will arrive fresh and beautiful — every time.
- If you have any questions on placing an order or finding out the status of an existing international delivery, call us anytime at 1-800-858-5039.